Thursday 13 October 2011

{ First Degree Project }

Well my first project is going pretty well so far. Only have a few weeks to kind of finish it mind you but I think its getting there. I am creating a book about the effects that the health and safety culture have on the development of children. I am designing a book that will show both sides of the coin. The over protective side and the imaginative side. I am trying to get the reader to see between both examples and make an informed decision using both.


This is an idea of a style that I was trying out. I have now decided that it isn't right for the book and it would over cloud the meaning behind each illustration. I have moved onto a better style that will be much better suited to the themes and focuses of the book. I will put up images when they are better defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment