Thursday 20 October 2011

{ Been Doing Some Stuff }

Well its about no when my project should be rounding up and to be honest I got a bit lost. So while I try and sort my life out I thought id put up some images of what iv been working on. Neither of these will appear in the book I just though id just put them up to let you see where I am heading with the imagery.


This is the front of a flat just down from mine.


 I then scanned it in and added a monotone pallet to it. The idea is is that the characters and main objects will be in colour, thus making them stand out against the backdrop.


This is a street just along from my flat also. I was trying to capture the bus stop and have that as a main object that the child would be trying to reach for.


And this is it with the monotone layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment