Friday 27 April 2012

{ The World Or Nothing }

I haven't been holding up my end of the bargain. I have been working night and day on my final project and haven't left time to let you know whats going on. Sadly I still can't show you much. Either things are too far on and it would be best if I waited till it was all finished or its too early on and it will undoubtedly change. I remember reading an article about blogging a while back and the general gist was that young designers tend to put everything they do online and this showed a level of arrogance as well as indecisiveness. Because of this I will probably not be posting as often as I would like too but you will get "quality" posts over that quantity.

Im going to share a couple of small bites from the comic. These pieces are next to finished and will give you a taste where I'm coming from with the style and feel of the project. I hope you enjoy them.





Also I just reached 10,000 view to this blog. Thanks everyone who has taken an interest. It means a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment