Tuesday 8 November 2011

{ The Company Of Printmaking }

Project two has come around and it's an absolute treat. We have to ender a live competition and own it. So I chose a competition from The House of Illustration which requires me to produce three illustrations and a cover for The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories by Angela Carter. They chose three of the stories to focus on. They are Puss-In-Boots, The Bloody Chamber and The Company of Wolves and I am loving it. I am going to focus heavily on contemporary printmaking through out and I can't wait to get my teeth into it. If you have read the stories or seen the films you will know why I am so excited. I shall be posting my progress and I wander into the uncharted.


From The Company Of Wolves DVD cover

Im still working hard on my first project too so i will be posting my progress for that as well in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment